The Linen Robe
- 100% European pre-washed linen
- 170gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically made in China
- Includes an inner tie, deep pockets, and a belt to keep everything secure
length: 110cm / 43in
shoulder: 55cm / 22in
- arm: 55 cm / 22in
Slip into the effortless comfort of our Linen Robe, a perfect companion for leisurely mornings or unwinding at the end of the day. Light, breathable linen ensures you stay cool and dry, whether you're starting your day with a quiet coffee or getting comfy on the couch for a good read.
Bring a layer of tranquil elegance to your relaxation routine, and add more laid-back luxury to your life.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
Quick shipping. Happy with robe.
Recently purchased a second linen robe as my husband was eying up mine and trying to make it his. The new robe arrived quickly and now we have to keep our daughter away from our robes.
I bought the long robe recently and loved it, but apparently so did my partner. He kept using it so I had to buy myself another and chose the shorter one this time. Both are wonderfully comfortable and temperature regulating as good linen should be.
This was a purchase for my sister. I already have two and I love the quality and generous fit. I know my sister will love it! So great in Canada buy.
Very comfortable and easy to wear. Fantastic for summer!