The Waffle Bath Sheet
- 100% European pre-washed linen
- 95cm wide x 140cm long
- 390gsm weight
- Includes a hook for easy hanging
- Thoughtfully designed in Vancouver, Canada
Ethically produced in Guimarães, Portugal
Wrap your body in the soft, warm embrace of our Waffle Bath Sheet. Elevate your post-bathing time with lightweight linen that stays airy, and doesn’t feel heavy or bulky. And natural antimicrobial properties keep it refreshingly free from the musty smell that so often comes with damp terry towels.
Our Waffle Collection’s unique charm comes from a specialized garment dye technique. Rather than dyeing the fabric, we dye the finished towel, creating a richly textured look and feel. This process lends each piece a slightly varied colour and size, adding to its individual character.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Buy this with
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
will never buy a “regular” towel again. These dry very quickly and never smell as many towels often do.
Nice size and very soft right out of the box. Can't wait to try them
I have several of the linen towels and I love them. I ordered two bath sheets this year as Xmas gifts for two adult grand daughters. I am positive they will love these towels too.
Love these towels. The quality is unmatched and they are compact and don’t take up much space. The little loop to hang them was the perfect touch! 5/5 stars and would certainly purchase again.