The Linen Cotton Duvet Set
Includes: 1 Duvet Cover (with zipper closure and inner corner ties), 2 Pillowcases.
- 55/45% linen cotton blend
- Gentle 160gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Made from European flax and Brazilian cotton
- Ethically manufactured in China
- OEKO-TEX® certified (no harmful chemicals)
- Comes packed in our linen cotton storage bag
- Proper care helps bedding last much longer. Find out how in our care tips
Feel the blissed out benefits of linen while keeping the crisp precision of cotton with our linen cotton blend.
Subtle variations in linen are normal, with possible colour shifts between seasons or screen and actual product, highlighting its authentic charm. For a closer look at our colours, we’ve made it easy to order our swatches.
Need separates? Order here.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Buy this with
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to email@example.com within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
This was my first time purchasing linen duvet covers. I've been on the hunt for one for awhile and was happy to find a Canadian brand that made a blend of linen/cotton, as I do like a softer fabric! I'm very happy with these, they look and feel great. Shipping to Toronto took just under 2 weeks. Cream colour is lovely. I'd like to get a sheet set next as well.
I am quite pleased with my cotton-linen duvet set! The quality is nice and soft - and it doesn’t stay overly wrinkled like some linen blends do (which I’m very pleased about). I had a minor issue with my order, but customer service immediately rectified it, which I appreciate greatly. I took a chance on a company I wasn’t familiar with, and am glad I did! I only wish there were more colours for these duvet sets.
I never quite understood the hype around linen sheets but OH MY! I do now, I have never adored my bed so much. This may be dramatic but I literally think to myself every night, I can't believe how comfortable my bed is. So if you are on the fence it is 100% worth it. Also, the Linen Cotton blend is such a great affordable option and feels just as amazing!
Such lovely sheets. So cozy and breathable.
I have been waiting so long for our renovations to be completed so I could order the above, so you can imagine how much we are enjoying our new Duvet Set.
I am now looking forward to our King size top sheet. Then we’ll buy two twin size fitted sheets. I am so excited to be able to buy the whole set.