The Linen Euro Shams (set of 2)
- 100% European stonewashed flax linen
- Measuring 61cm x 61cm
- Airy 170gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically manufactured in China and Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® certified (no harmful chemicals)
- Proper care helps bedding last much longer. Find out how in our care tips
A beautiful way to make your bed even more inviting. Sit back in bed reading, or curl up and get cozy, all while looking amazing. (Also, they complete the look of your bed if you don’t have a headboard.)
Linen naturally varies a bit. So, you might see small differences in colour between seasonal collections or from screen to actual product. It's just part of what makes linen real and unique. For a closer look at our colours, we’ve made it easy to order our swatches.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
The pebble stripes color looks so pretty with the pebble-colored sheets. They are easy to wash and dry.
A very superior linen product.
I bought 2 sets ( for mom and I ) of Blush Linen Shams after reading your journal entry about Euro Pillows and shams…of course we bought the Euro Pillows and discovered they ARE the perfect pillows for sitting up reading in bed and they complete the bed look if you don't have a headboard…we love the quality of the linen and the blush colour! Thanks to your journal I found the perfect reading in bed pillows …mom and I both love the look and LOVE our linen shams! We are already looking at different sham colours to change up the look!
We love these shams so much that we now have them in shell and sage. They are super soft and the perfect colours to complement our bedroom.
Good experience from start to finish. The pillow shams are lavender - who knew they would look so great with Shell, Blush and Marigold?! Lovely linens.