The Linen Flat Sheet
- 100% European stonewashed flax linen
- Airy 170gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically manufactured in China and Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® certified (no harmful chemicals)
- Proper care helps bedding last much longer. Find out how in our care tips
Wrap yourself in a cloud of incredibly soft and airy linen with our Linen Flat Sheet. Let the bedding be light, not your sleep.
Linen naturally varies a bit. So, you might see small differences in colour between seasonal collections or from screen to actual product. It's just part of what makes linen real and unique. For a closer look at our colours, we’ve made it easy to order our swatches.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
I love Wilet bedding so much that I have two sets of it. The fabric is very soft and has the cuddliness of flannel without the weight and is breathable. The colour selection is wide as well. Vibrant or quiet. Your choice.
This is the newest addition to my linen bedding collection and I absolutely love it. I feel so lucky to have found and tried this brand of bedding, and I couldn't be happier with their bedding and their customer service, they really are the package. At first I was hesitant to try linen as they say linen isn't for everyone. I thought it might be rough and scratchy. Boy, was I wrong! I love everything about these linen sheets, and crawling in under these sheets is very therapeutic. The colored sheets are so pretty - they are beautiful colors. But... that being said, the white linen sheet is like wrapping yourself in a cloud! It's fun mixing and matching colors, try it! Treat yourself, you are worth it. Be prepared to be amazed.
Loving the Azul. Wish there was more of it
So far I've purchased the linen king duvet set, line fitted sheet and most recently the linen top sheet. It's been the best purchase for myself, for my sleep, for my sanity. Love isn't a strong enough word for how I feel about my beautiful linen bedding . Linen, only gets better with time and love. Cool in the summer and so warm and cozy in the colder months. Worth every penny and I will be purchasing another set for me and for my son once he's in a bigger bed (he's nine) I've been using flax line kitchen and hand towels for years now and they only get better with time. I always get asked about my kitchen towels and I always share my love for linen with all my friends.
This sheet feels beyond amazing! It is so light and airy, and SO incredibly soft. I love love love the feel of this sheet, and will be buying more in different colors for sure! Treat yourself - you won't be sorry!