The Heirloom Tablecloth
- 100% European stonewashed flax linen
- Sturdy 320gsm weight
- 225cm x 175cm (perfect for a 6 foot table)
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically manufactured in Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® certified (no harmful chemicals)
Fancy enough for parties, sturdy enough for everyday spills. This tablecloth gives your dining space that little extra something-something.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to email@example.com within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
I made this purchase a while ago and have been keeping this beautiful cloth for a special occasion to break it out…this Thanksgiving weekend it will make its debut!
I fully intend to keep it on the table regularly afterwards as it has such a warm look and feel and knowing how all of the other Wilet linen has washed so well, it will be an easy care item. I love the cream colour that lends itself to any table decor.
Great quality linen tablecloth. Washes well. The sand herringbone holds a rustic and nostalgic charm for me.
This is the 2nd one I have purchased.
I use the first one regularly--it is a perfect size, washes beautifully and looks great. Bought the 2nd one in cream to use for special occasions--add a table runner and you have a picture perfect background for any setting
This tablecloth is absolutely gorgeous. I love it SO much. I wish you still had the napkins to purchase! Beautiful weight, colour, drape, sizing. I can't say enough about my now favourite tablecloth. Have gotten several compliments on it so far too! Keep up the great quality products you provide. Would love to see other linen home essentials as well, like maybe a table runner and/or placemats.
Step aside, all other linen tablecloths. The magic of the Heirloom range is the weight of the linen - 320 gsm. This makes for a much heavier, thicker, but still lively, soft and bouncy cloth, with beautiful textured cream tones. I am so happy with this purchase (I got the Heirloom Dine Bundle, cream), I'm now stalking the site to see what else they bring out in this range.