The Linen Everywhere Quilt
- 100% European stonewashed flax linen
- 125cm x 90cm dimensions
- Airy 170gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically manufactured in China and Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® certified (no harmful chemicals)
- Proper care helps bedding last much longer. Find out how in our care tips
From the early days of tummy time to snuggling up for just one more story, the Everywhere Quilt is universally loved by parents, babies, and toddlers alike.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to email@example.com within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
I purchased this as a first birthday gift. You can tell that the quality of this blanket will outlive any toy they will receive that day, and it's the perfect size to grow with the child for years to come. It's incredibly soft and a beautiful colour. This blanket is something that will last and can take everything that a kid can throw at it.
Perfect baby gift
We chose the everywhere quilt along with the crib for our grandchild and went with the pebbles/stripes as it goes with everything. It’s absolutely beautiful, soft and luxurious and we are happy with our choice. It’s very versatile and can be used as our grandchild moves to a bed, as well as for trips and outings.
I bought this for myself to be a cozy "throw". So many throws are too big or small, too thin. While this would be too small to have an adult use overnight comfortably; it's great for a quick nap, reading or watching TV etc. My kids have had little arguments over who gets to use "mom's blanket" because they too love it.
It’s a gift for a new baby but I think they will all love it❣️