Nellie’s Laundry Soda Pouch (50 Loads)
Let’s air some dirty laundry: not all ‘natural’ detergents are created equal. To help you really fall in love with your new linen, be sure to grab a pouch of our favourite gentle and linen-safe detergent.
- 50 loads of laundry
- Includes a handy measuring scoop to help prevent overuse and wastage
Please note: this item is final sale.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
I never really thought about how harsh detergent could be on fabric. This is a large package, you get a lot of product, and you use very little in each load. I have seen it in stores, and never tried it, but I will be using it from here on in. Happy with my purchase, would recommend, and definitely will buy again!
Great eco-friendly soap. Clothes are clean and so little is needed per load, very economical.
Washing the clothes and linen very well.
The best laundry Soda not just for linen for all your cloths ! Softest feel,clean,smell .Don't use anything else .
Lovely mild soap to wash linen