The Oversized Napkins (set of 2)
This is our nod to French fine-dining, made beautifully practical. The buttonhole detail is reminiscent of old napkin designs to protect shirt fronts, and a generous size lends luxurious weight on your lap. Use it for gatherings big or small to give your table a certain je ne sais quoi.
Please note: this item is final sale.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
I bought these as an everyday treat for myself. I love the look, size, and feel of these beautiful napkins. Definitely recommend.
These napkins are even better than I expected. They feel swanky! And are so soft and pretty. I’ve ordered more already :-)
Soft, big and lovely colour. Packaging makes great gifting easy. We love your linen.Special comforts. Best from Canada.
Lovely addition to my home.
Bought two in the blush colour. LIked them and bought 2 more. Like who's kidding whom? I loved them and bought four more. They are absorbant and easy to wash. I lay them out to dry - one on top of the other flat. If I remember, I turn the stack in an hour. If I don't, I fold them the next day and put them away. Awesome.