The Waffle Bath Towel
- 100% European pre-washed linen
- 80cm wide x 120cm long
- 390gsm weight
- Includes a hook for easy hanging
- Thoughtfully designed in Vancouver, Canada
Ethically produced in Guimarães, Portugal
This smaller size is perfect for wrapping up the littlest member of the family or drying your freshly washed tresses. It’s quick-drying, lightweight and antimicrobial by nature (no musty towel smell).
Our Waffle Collection is developed using a garment dye technique — instead of dyeing the fabric, we dye the finished towel for a dimensional look and feel. Because of this process, colour results and sizing may vary slightly from one piece to the next.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Buy this with
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
Love these towels! I have the bath sheet and have to fold it in half so the towel is the perfect size. Still fits around my body after the shower so sheet not needed! Dries very fast and never any musty odor!
Sorry- it was for a gift but it looked great!!
I added this lovely colour to my already well-stocked waffle towel collection….it didn’t disappoint! I like the finished band on the bottom and it continues to get softer with every wash. Another hit! The bath sheet is next!
I love these towels. They are soft and dry fast. Word of warning, they are thinner and smaller than traditional cotton towels, so I bought some larger ones as well.
Love these towels, they’re soft, absorbent, and dry quickly to prevent odors. Highly recommend