The Waffle Hand Towel
- 100% European pre-washed linen
- 45cm wide x 65cm long
- 390gsm weight
- Includes a hook for easy hanging
- Thoughtfully designed in Vancouver, Canada
Ethically produced in Guimarães, Portugal
Made for casual hand pats or keeping your damp hair up and out of the way, The Hand Towel is up for any task at hand. It’s quick-drying, lightweight and antimicrobial by nature (no musty towel smell).
Our Waffle Collection is developed using a garment dye technique — instead of dyeing the fabric, we dye the finished towel for a dimensional look and feel. Because of this process, colour results and sizing may vary slightly from one piece to the next.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Buy this with
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
I was debating for awhile to get this as I already have nice hand towels but I decided to splurge and get them and I'm so happy I did. These are great quality that will last a long time.
I added the hand towels to put in the guest bathroom and they look great!
I have also used them when I have travelled as they roll up well and provide a soft towel for personal use.
So happy with these hand towels! They dry hands (and hair) nicely, are very absorbent, and do not get a musty smell. I love the color, too - I ordered fawn. So happy to support a Canadian Company!
I have been a huge fan and lover of these linens. I first purchased sheets a couple of years ago in the marigold colour and hand and bath towels. My husband and I really like them. Now have bought blue sheets and white sheets and green sheets and more towels!! The sheets get softer after each wash - total luxury. And I treated myself to a green linen robe with cool green slippers.
Très agréable à utiliser. Plus léger qu’une serviette traditionnelle et essui très bien. Belle qualité. Sèche rapidement.