The Linen Long Robe
- 100% European pre-washed linen
- 170gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically made in China
- Includes an inner tie, deep pockets, and a belt to keep everything secure
- length: 120cm / 47in
- shoulder: 55cm / 22in
- arm: 55 cm / 22in
Our Long Linen Robe is for those who want to bring the coziness of their bed with them throughout the day. This robe offers the same light, breathable linen experience, for those that want to be wrapped up in a little more comfort (or just prefer the extra length).
With its generous cut and elegant drape, this robe brings an added dimension of comfort and style to your moments of leisure.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
Linen robes are amazing! I got this as a gift for my brother and he says this is his favourite robe.
My husband loves it. Good length. Cozy. Comfy. Great color(brown). Just right for Vancouver in all seasons.
The linen Long Robe has made its home in Australia - but. is still under the tree. Love the follow up you have - will let you know the rating later. Pat
Goodbye all other robes in my life, I have found my soulmate. Where have you been all my life Wilet?