The Waffle Hand Towel
- 100% European pre-washed linen
- 45cm wide x 65cm long
- 390gsm weight
- Includes a hook for easy hanging
- Thoughtfully designed in Vancouver, Canada
Ethically produced in Guimarães, Portugal
A perfect balance of elegance and versatility. Our Waffle Hand Towel is luxuriously soft in your hands, perfect for keeping your damp hair up and out of the way, and whatever else you need it to be. This quick-drying, lightweight linen towel is up for any task at hand, while its natural antimicrobial properties keep it fresh (not musty).
Our Waffle Collection’s unique charm comes from a specialized garment dye technique. Rather than dyeing the fabric, we dye the finished towel, creating a richly textured look and feel. This process lends each piece a slightly varied colour and size, adding to its individual character.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Buy this with
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to email@example.com within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
Dries fast, looks great and the little loop is perfect for hanging on hooks.
I like the gentle exfoliation.
These look and feel so good in the bathroom. If you want to elevate your bathroom, first thing I recommend is getting some linen hand towels.
This towel makes a perfect companion to my bath sheet. It is the perfect size for a hair towel for me. Wil need to purchase more to be used as “hand towels”
I have this in my washroom to use after handwashing and it always feels like a little treat. It dries quickly and easily so it's never wet when I reach for it the next time. Perfect size. The Cream colour is my personal favourite.