The Waffle Face Towels (set of 2)
- 100% European pre-washed linen
- 25cm wide x 25cm long
- 390gsm weight
- Includes a hook for easy hanging
- Thoughtfully designed in Vancouver, Canada
Ethically produced in Guimarães, Portugal
Premium quality with a personal touch. Our Waffle Face Towels smoothly and gently exfoliate your skin, leaving your face feeling refreshed. Pamper yourself with high-quality, naturally hygienic linen, and enjoy how easily it becomes an essential part of your daily skincare routine.
Our Waffle Collection’s unique charm comes from a specialized garment dye technique. Rather than dyeing the fabric, we dye the finished towel, creating a richly textured look and feel. This process lends each piece a slightly varied colour and size, adding to its individual character.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Buy this with
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to email@example.com within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
The quality is amazing as always with Wilet. This is one of those products you can never own enough of. The gently exfoliate and look amazing in the bathroom. Will definitely be buying more.
Face towels were very soft on arrival. It's slightly rougher than cotton towels, but that is to be expected. To me, the rougher texture makes for gentle exfoliation. The towels also dry much faster than any of my previous towels. I will be ordering more in the future
These facecloths are not as thick as some others, but they are very absorbent, dry quickly and don't get that musty smell. And they get softer and softer. I have started to travel with this face cloth since I prefer it to anything else.
The most amazing towels