The Linen Long Robe
- 100% European pre-washed linen
- 170gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically made in China
- Includes an inner tie, deep pockets, and a belt to keep everything secure
- length: 120cm / 47in
- shoulder: 55cm / 22in
- arm: 55 cm / 22in
The closest thing to feeling like you're still in bed after you've had to get up. A true miracle of engineering.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
Xmas presents have not worn yet!
Love my robe to wear around the house on the weekend! Perfect all year round in Ontario.
I wasn’t sure about how oversized this robe might be on me, but I am absolutely in love with it. It feels luxurious and a bit swanky. I haven’t had any issue overheating in it yet like I do with most robes. Trouble is, now my partner keeps taking it to use himself! Looks like I need to buy another!
Long robe is warm and cool at the same time and behaves as all linen does.
The length is perfect for me at 5’5” hitting my mid calf. It’s wide enough to wrap easily around me as a size 12 with room to spare and the sash is long enough to drape nicely in a tie.
Colour is a beautiful and rich green that looks good with or without makeup.
Comfy and perfect every morning and evening inviting a more relaxed atmosphere and mindset.